- Choose Exam
- Book Exam
- Your Details
- Make Payment/Add Voucher
Booking COBIT Bridge (2019)
Note: your final price and currency will be shown after you have supplied your address on the following pages
Terms and Conditions
Once you book a Public Exam, candidates will receive an email from APMG inviting them to create their APMG Candidate Portal account within 24 hours from when payment was made, unless we require further information. You can then schedule your exam at a time and date of your choosing via the APMG Candidate Portal.
All APMG public exams can only be purchased via the website and payment must be made at the time of booking. APMG will issue a receipt via email within 1 week of making payment.
If you need to reschedule an online exam:
You are allowed to reschedule the exam date, at no cost, as long as the change is made with the following minimum notice in advance of the scheduled exam time.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice: you must reschedule/cancel your own session via the APMG Candidate Portal to avoid the administration fee.
- If you reschedule an online exam within 24 hours of the scheduled time, an administration fee will be applicable (30GBP, 30USD, 45AUD, 30EUR, 2,170INR).
If you need to cancel:
- You must notify APMG via email to email@example.com of your intention to cancel the exam booking. The administration fee will be deducted from the exam fee paid and the balance will be refunded to your credit card with 30 days of cancellation.
- Your exam fee will not be refunded if you do not complete your exam or notify APMG-International of cancellation in writing prior to the exam expiry date. A further exam fee will be payable for a new exam booking
- This exam is non-transferable and cannot be re-sold.
APMG has the right to invalidate the exam results without prior notice if the candidate has been found to receive unaccredited training. Only accredited organisations and their affiliates have licences to offer training courses that incorporate official trademarks, brands and copyright material. Please do not support illegal use of copyright material.
This exam can be taken online through APMG's Online Exams System.